Recent content by seas the day

1. seas the day

Small motor tune ups

The first thing I would try is fresh non ethanol fuel. And never run anything but non ethanol in it.
  2. seas the day

looking to buy fish

If you have to buy them Martin fish market in Burwell is where I'd go. 100lbs of perch will feed 200 plus people.
  3. seas the day

Deep Fryer

I looked at those as well but without a thermostat you can still burn the oil. So I went with a restaurant fryer. You just light the pilot turn it on and once it reaches it pre set temp. It then comes on and off to hold your temp right where you want it.
  4. seas the day

Ice fishing port burwel

Give it a try. I heard the other day of guy walking out to photos. If I were to try I would start by the end of the rock pile. If your looking for perch. People have caught trout in the river but haven't seen anyone trying this year. If all else false walk to Hastings and look for Big Dave.
  5. seas the day

Drift sock or Trolling Plate

I never said never on the front. I tie mine off the side of the boat,the rear end of the bag does not go out past the stern of the boat. On a smaller boat tie from the bow would be fine.
  6. seas the day

Drift sock or Trolling Plate

I use trolling bags too. they work well tie them off never the front of boat. they ride tight to the boat well out the way. and also make your boat more stable from rolling side to side.
  7. seas the day

Burwell

If you know where to go it's fine. 26' striper I/O and I leave the outdrive down and don't stir up mud
  8. seas the day

Port Bruce/Burwell Update

It's been to cold and windy to get out. So I don't think there is much to report right now...
  9. seas the day

when do the perch show up in port burwell?

I've seen a few out trying out of Burwell but haven't seen a report or heard much...
  10. seas the day

Seven Keepers and one Cell Phone

LOL I was talking to a guy the other day that said him and his buddies went ice fishing and lost 3 cell phones and a laptop. But not sure where they were fishing or how they managed to lose all that.
  11. seas the day

need help with colours for my balls lol

Well I don't like having BLUE BALLS And I'm sure you guys don't either haha
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks