2. R

Off Topic bait/tackle shops

H-H IN BRANTFORD IS OPEN
  3. R

Fishing Report Lake simco today

GILFORD STORE
  4. R

Off Topic CORDLESS DRIL;L

THANKS EVERYONE . I WILL HAVE TO LET SANTA KNOW. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD CHRISTMAS.
  5. R

Off Topic CORDLESS DRIL;L

LOOKING FOR ADVISE ON WHAT CORDLESS DRILL TO USE. HAVE 8'' AUGER WITH CLAM HANDLE. HAVE GAS AUGER JUST NEED SOMTHING FOR EARLY ICE WHEN WALKING OUT. THANKS.
  6. R

HERE IS MY HOME #5194436555 OR IF YOU CAN GIVE ME HIS # THAT WOULD BE GOOD. YOU CAN ALSO TEXT ME...

HERE IS MY HOME #5194436555 OR IF YOU CAN GIVE ME HIS # THAT WOULD BE GOOD. YOU CAN ALSO TEXT ME AT226 8024332 IF YOU CALL ASK FOR RICK
  7. R

London and Ancaster tackle swaps

do they only let so many in at a time.
  8. R

CHANNEL 68 DECALS

# 3 what do you think of charging one dollar extra and donating money to a charity .fishing for a cure.
  9. R

Thermacell

what is the difference between the mr300 and the mr450 besides $15.00 dollars.
  10. R

Port Dover Perch

ok thanks Trevor.
  11. R

Port Dover Perch

just wondering seen a guy with two poles on Saturday off of pier is this legal.
  12. R

Off Topic grand river brantford

hope you are staying dry.
  13. R

Off Topic Jiffy ice drill parts help

let me know where you are could use extra blade
  14. R

Homemade spud bar

just wondering how heavy are most spud bars. thinking of making one .how long is handle
  15. R

Port Burwell boat ramp

is ramp opened yet do you have phone number .
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks