1. P

Long Point Causeway Project

Good hunting Dave,those birds look great. Ron from the Pine Needle Shell
  2. P

Duck fashion

Great pic,s Mike. Ron
  3. P

Ice

donc Went for a drive to the bay about an hour ago,and there is still some shore ice,the info i was given was wrong about the shore ice,sorry i gave you the wrong info.But with this milder weather the ice should be thin or gone by noon friday.Good luck if your going out shooting,there is still a...
  4. P

Ice

donc as of this morning there is still no ice on the bay.There was a little shore ice wednesday but it was all gone by afternoon. Pumper Ron
  5. P

Question For All The Oldtimers

I use to put a floating blind at the head of the bay between big creek and Port Rowan in the late sixty,s and early seventy,s.In those years you would see rafts of divers almost a mile wide and a couple of miles long.There was very little boat traffic at that time so the ducks roosted in the...
  6. P

Ducks stew

A favorite recipe of mine is Duck Fingers.Slice breasts into strips then bread them like you do chicken.Drop into deep fryer for 5 to 7 minutes,longer if you like well done.Dip in your favorite sauce.:P
  7. P

Ducks stew

Old Hunter Recipe For a larger group of guys,par boil 8 to 10 or as many as you like duck breast,s then rinse and dice into bite size pieces,then place in roaster and add sliced onions,a couple of cans of mushrooms pieces or whole,it don,t matter then add assorted canned gravies example...
  8. P

kaching

Way to go Glenn,the C note will help towards the Molson EX bill. sounds like you had a good shoot with Howard the Duck. Pumper Ron
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks