1. O

Any Bruce reports this morning?

I'll be using it today
  2. O

Advice - Running Dipsy's out of Stanley

Not much is being caught out of Stanley now. Ask Horty he was out yesterday
  3. O

Advice - Running Dipsy's out of Stanley

What are you running for baits. I run walker deeper divers 107 and run mine on a #3 back any where from 75' at start of the year to 165. Last few years there was alot of bows and not so much this year for me anyways. Lots of eyes came off my deeper divers though. If ya ever get a chance go to...
  4. O

COMMERCIAL NETS

After talking with a commercial fisherman out of Port Stanley as I was under the impression about gates on the walleye or can nets. But he said there is no gate its just another net starting at the end of the other one. Nets can be a mile long. Was only couple weeks ago that I fished in between...
  5. O

HORTY,S PT. STANLEY REPORT-this is my personal obesrvation,to go or not to go is your choice!!!!!!

What'd ya get yesterday Horty. ..seen you coming in. I'm heading out after work
  6. O

Pt stanley sat perch

Went a little further west and did ok . Could of filled the cooler with those white ones
  7. O

HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

Y Ya Its back in action.... u know what boat stands for lol used out drive and back in the water
  8. O

HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

Im gonna giver a go after work tomorrow Horty I'll let ya know how I do
  9. O

who has minnows

Anyone in Pt Bruce have minnows
  10. O

Pt Stanley

Colborne street Horty
  11. O

Pt Stanley

Went out after work yesterday around 4 for the first trip downrigging and put a fish in the box within 15 min. All fish were in 45 ft or less and up high. Colors were orange , blue and purple
  12. O

canfest canfish derby

There is over $500 in cash for first place and other prizes. Tickets are $10 each
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks