Recent content by north08

1. N

winterizing the boat

Storage Preparation For Mercury Four Stroke EFI 2002 The major consideration in preparing your outboard for storage is to protect it from rust, corrosion, and damage caused by freezing of trapped water. The following storage procedures should be followed to prepare your outboard for out of...
  2. N

Trailer Wheel Bearings

My trailer has bearing buddies on it , 6yrs old when i bought it both wheels blowen seals inside of rims covered in grease
  3. N

Flat Balls?

If the primer bulb collapses after the engine has been running or stays collapsed while priming this indicates a fuel line restriction upstream from the primer bulb. A defective check valve in the primer bulb could also be the cause. The fuel line filter or the fuel tank pick up could be...
  4. N

What's a Good Battery?

I have a pair of interstate in my boat since 2004 , put the charger on them the other day still fully charge from when i took them out in fall , since i have 2 on boat that have not let me down at all ,thinking i should start this year replacing 1 at least
  5. N

Trailer tongue - swing vs. removable

I cut my trailer tongue and did the insert but did not weld it bolted the insert on with 2 bolts , used 2 pins for the tongue to remove it ,had the wire for lights come out in the area of winch and used velcrove straps to fasten the wire to tongue when towing , worked great insert was tight but...
  6. N

live target lures

If i had to pick 3 my choice would be Crawfish crank medium dive colour mustard/brown , Yellow perch medium dive 4 3/4 , Frog (hollow body ) 2 1/4 colour green/yellow , but i like all the livetarget lures
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks