Recent content by little brit

1. L

Granger's ice Fishing

Are the fish back yet. I was 4 times so far and only hooked 8.
  2. L

Any news on ice thickness at St. Williams

Has anyone been out at St. Williams and now of ice thickness yet.
  3. L

St Willys ice

I would like to take my younger brother out Saturday and was wonder how the ice was myself. Would you mind PM'ing some info. Thanks quote: Originally posted by Bobo Oh by the amount of views there looks to be a few people wondering. I'm leaving now to try this afternoon, wont bother...
  4. L

Hows the crack off St. Williams

Just wondering if the crack off St.Williams is still good to cross. I was out Sunday before family day and coming back in me and a buddy were scratching our heads on where to cross. I know its not deep but didnt want to get the boots wet lol.
  5. L

st williams sunday

Whats the ice thickness. I want to bring a few kids out for some perch. Would ATV and flip hut be OK to bring out or to heavy yet for that
  6. L

What numbers are the walk in Blinds

thanks for the help. So I would just park anywhere until I find someone to talk to because dont you park at a numbered stake to save your spot.
  7. L

What numbers are the walk in Blinds

hey guys new to the area and wanted to hunt the unit tomorrow (Monday). Can anyone tell me what numbers are the walkins. I hunted the unit 2 times before but a long time ago and cant remember. Thanks
  8. L

Sunday Hunt

Thanks Duck Soup.
  9. L

Sunday Hunt

Wanted to hunt Sunday but I dont have a boat. Is there any spots that can be hunted by walking in. Can you walk into the free area or do you need a boat to access it. Only ever hunted long point twice once at a walk in blind and once in the free area. Thanks for any help guys
  10. L

Hybrid duck boat

lawrencepanetta@hotmail.com
  11. L

Hybrid duck boat

Anyone here ever build one of these. I'm looking at building one need any tips you guys might have. Or if anyone is selling one that will be good to. Looking for an 8' to 10'. Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks