Recent content by Jolleyman

1. Jolleyman

Downrigger rods & Rod/reel combod

Thanks for the information. Sorry for the late reply on my end. I think he (we) will look at getting set up with all dipsy gear. Thanks RCFire.
  2. Jolleyman

Perfect. Thanks. Do you know if a rigger rod would be suitable to fish dipsy's?
  3. Jolleyman

Good afternoon. Are the rod/reel combos still available? A friend and I are thinking on trying dipsy fishing on Erie. We would be looking for rods/reels (4) suitable for that. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks Jay
  4. Jolleyman

Some new colors for Erie

Just curious and maybe there was mention made and I missed it but where did the original post pick up the variety of spoons? Seems some are hard to come by now a days. Any info on places to pick up quality and variety of spoons would be appreciated. Thanks.
  5. Jolleyman

December 11,2016

Well done Jeweller. Good to see some luck being had this season. Most reports seem slow at best. A few guys just up the road from my place have had real good success with the geese this year. Basically right in town. Lots of birds live and stage on a mill pond downtown and work all the...
  6. Jolleyman

First ever trip to Port Burwell/ Hastings

derkd9 is correct. granted dont know which licence. sportfishing 50 daily, 100 in possession at any time (each). for example, cant catch over 50 in one day but on that same day you can have 50 more in the freezer from previous days, per angler with appropriate licence. once those 50 are...
  7. Jolleyman

Fishing Report port bruce perch july 7th

Fished out of port bruce this morning with poor results. moved from 23 feet to 43 feet and managed only two fish. on the water for approx. 4 hours. fished from three trees and east. fog banked in early and stayed late. still better day than workin' Kuddos to the folks at north erie marina...
  8. Jolleyman

Port Bruce June 26

Thanks again simps and fishin fool.
  9. Jolleyman

Port Bruce June 26

hey simps. hoping to get back down this week. how far east or west from bruce is the "first tree". have fished to east of bruce near to the first windmill with pack of boats. any info greatly appreciated. cheers
  10. Jolleyman

Thursday June 23rd perch questions?

thanks for the info waverunner. hope to make it down mid week. cheers
  11. Jolleyman

Thursday June 23rd perch questions?

Good morning all. Looking to make first perch trip of the year to bruce or stanley. Wondered if anyone has recent report on fish numbers and or general location/depth. As well, are minnows plentiful at most marinas? Any help is always greatly appreciated. Best of luck to all. Cheers.
  12. Jolleyman

perch friday port bruce

fished perch out of port bruce Friday the 25th. launched late around 10 a.m. fished 42 fow off first wind turbines. slow bite. 20 keepers, half 10"plus. a lot of gobies. wind s.w. picked up around 130. good time to get off the lake. North erie marina staff excellent. thanks to the staff. cheers
  13. Jolleyman

perch bite on?

thanks for the info. looking forward to a feed of perch. cheers
  14. Jolleyman

Muskoka Lakes, Bass Fishing Update

well done. family live in that area and I know that the fishing can be hot and cold this time of year. a lot of big fish head to cooler/deeper water and can be difficult to find. cheers
  15. Jolleyman

perch bite on?

looking to get out again this week (weather dependant) wondered if there were any favorable reports on perch out of Stanley, bruce or burwell? and if/where minnows are available. thanks in advance. any advice greatly appreciated. Cheers
Back