Recent content by jayway

1. J

Silver Bass Windsor and Area

the beauty of that spot is you dont need a boat, you just need to either know somebody who lives on the lake there and fish off there beach or even wade out for 100 meters and u will still be in waist deep water. if your a bass fisherman u will love it there we use to walk around with a backpack...
  2. J

Monster Pike

if your having trouble locating the big ones try fishing shallower, look at the bloody fins and red bellies on big pike its from rubbing the bottom. hint hint theres lots out there, you just have to find them
  3. J

Monster Pike

hey, nice fish i use to catch giant pike like that all the time out west just using frozen smelt from the grocery store on a red jig head an inch off bottom. its much harder to get a trophy in these waters as they are not the apex predator, the musky is. out west you dont see musky the pike are...
  4. J

Silver Bass Windsor and Area

I highly recommend trying between the belle river pier and the ruscom river. there is a stretch on the ruscom between the train bridge and the mouth of the river that we use to pound silvers. we would get the big ones on floating jerk baits. its super shallow so i recommend using a small...
  5. J

MITCHELS BAY ICE FISHING

i dont think there could be much ice by this weekend.
  6. J

Mitchells bay ice

I personally saw 5 or 6 fly by me. there was even a fan boat out there.
  7. J

Mitchells bay ice

8. J

Mitchells bay ice

i went out yesterday with my brother to mitchells bay. we struck out for perch so we salvaged the rest of the day in the marina with 20 nice 10 inch gills
  9. J

Mitchells bay ice

sounds good. I live in St. Thomas too so i will post when ever im going out to the bay and if you want to jump in your more than welcome.
  10. J

Mitchells bay ice

I walked out about 1km in the bay. ice was about 3 inches thick. i got no action but i saw some fish flopping around some other guys holes just using a tip up
  11. J

muskie

I sure hope people took advantage of these warm november days. the skis love it
  12. J

Frankenfish Bust

Yes Johny2 we all know how smart asians are, and yes to move to Canada and start a business you need money. Therefor claiming ignorance is not acceptable.
  13. J

Anybody Crappie Fishing yet

The marinas in Lasalle are the best but its really hard to get permission to fish them. little black and chartreuse tube jigs work best for me on a slip bobber. cast past the wood or steel Pilings in the water and twitch your bobber past them. They hold really tight to the poles. I have been...
  14. J

bayfield river

Thanks SB, I ended up going to a marina on St.Clair and pounded some Slabs.
  15. J

muskie

the boys killed the skis off belle river on wednesday and the crappie too
Back