Recent content by HugeHugh

1. HugeHugh

Elbow Aug 5

The spoon looks like a green monkey puke.
  2. HugeHugh

Trawlers off turkey point ...

They are setting perch nets and getting tons of pre-mature walleye as by-catch.
  3. HugeHugh

Fishing Report Oct 19 Morning Outer Bay Pike troll

Nice work! Do you happen to know what the water temp was out there?
  4. HugeHugh

Dead Walleye?

I agree with above, if the fish is deeper than about 30ft I question if can be released without damage to the swim bladder. Also if the fish was brought up slowly it has a much better chance. I basically keep everything unless it's really small and really spunky but honestly I don't catch many...
  5. HugeHugh

Trip wanted

Check www.eriesbestfishing.ca
  6. HugeHugh

perch fishing

Normandale was decent last week in 20 fow bit can be hit or miss. If you don't get anything right away, move.
  7. HugeHugh

Any laker luck?

Has anyone been out to the outer bay for Lakers yet? I'm considering going tomorrow. We tried out of Nanticoke 2 weeks ago without luck. Any reports would be appreciated.
  8. HugeHugh

Eyes on normandale.

Can anyone tell me what the waves are like at normandale after all the east wind. Hoping to take some people perch fishing in the area if it's not too rough.
  9. HugeHugh

Fishing Report Bows and eyes

Where you around the south side?
  10. HugeHugh

Fishing Report Spoon fed. Wendsday AM Nanticoke

I managed to get 7 Friday night, 55-70fow. Fishing is really tough for this time of year. Fish are spread out and not getting many bites for the amount of fish being marked
  11. HugeHugh

Nanticoke or???

We were out there today Fished 65-85 fow. Managed to get 2 lakers. As mentioned above we had a lot of strikes that didnt hook up or weren't on long. Biggest fish was just shy of 15lbs.
  12. HugeHugh

Off Topic Turkey point marina

I heard a rumor that turkey point marina changed hands and is no longer owned by Macdonaods. Is there any truth to this?
  13. HugeHugh

Off Topic Morels

Someone I know found a handful in his yard in Norfolk this week.
  14. HugeHugh

Lake Simcoe

Nice work. We are planning on heading up perch fishing this weekend. Was the ice thick enough for snow mobiles and full size huts?
  15. HugeHugh

Niagara River

I saw a video of the upper Niagara from this morning and it was muddy
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks