Recent content by homeydclown

1. H

Taking Trout off the Reds?

Port Albert has always been a place I never venture to,way to many people and arguments.I was very glad to see not good conditions on this opening day as there is not a bid slaughter like some yrs. I love the maitland,lots of water and way better scenery.
  2. H

Flat Balls?

I have had this problem also and it was the filter got pushed down in the tank and was starving of fuel.
  3. H

Goderich perch

Hi Huron,I have never put boat out of bayfield but you just never know.I pressume there should be some.Goderich is my old stomping grounds but the perch realy died off for the past twenty yrs,we used to get a pile when I was a kid.I have been going to Lake Erie for quite some time but it is...
  4. H

Goderich perch

You can launch from goderich marina and we were out about half mile a little south in 35 ft water.
  5. H

Goderich perch

My better half and I went out of goderich for a change of scenery today and did very good for only being out a couple of hours in afternoon.We caught at least 100 and was non stop.Better half got one just shy of 14 in and smallest we kept out of the 16 was 9 in.Perch seem to be making good...
  6. H

Sportsman Show

I took my boy there Thurs, we had alot of fun. It is not that bad priced for an event in Toronto,you would spend alot more going to see other events.I just go to see the new toys and gadgets as there is never any real good deals. I get alot better deals at the local tackle shop,but we had good...
  7. H

Wed perch old cut

Went out of old cut a little to the east about a mile and a half.Lots of dinks but managed 15 solid keepers.Had a great day,fishing was steady and weather was nice.Seen a couple of monsters and lost one at the hole. I hope we do not get much rain as I would like to get the boy out soon.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks