Recent content by grass island

1. grass island

Fishing Report Old cut today

Just to let people know...Open water off old cut this morning
  2. grass island

Yamaha dealer

I chased a gremlin a few years ago on my 225hp yamy similar to your problem. Did all the fuel filters,plugs,injectors etc... Ended up being the stator not giving the right voltage to 3 of the cylinders. Just something to think about.
  3. grass island

Clear creek launch

4. grass island

Here fishy

Worked very well. Heated 4 gal oil in 15 min to 300 degrees (to blanch the fries) and recovered quickly. Bring on the perch!!! Highly recommend
  5. grass island

Here fishy

I'm sure it will make to the boat house and you'll will be popping by just as the perch is done
  6. grass island

Here fishy

Finally bought one,,, wanted one for years. Should make a good addition to the moose camp(y)
  7. grass island

Hastings

lol
  8. grass island

for those who are bored

Had this one climb on me hunting looks similar without the crazy colours. We hung out together for hours. Orb-weaver spider me thinks
  9. grass island

Eagle

10. grass island

Perching July 24

Yeah it was non stop the hole time. Could of limited out but she wouldn't touch the bait or the fish. I was a busy boy....lol
  11. grass island

Perching July 24

Took wify out for her first time perching lakeside today after work. Fished 6-8pm in 48' between Sandhills and Clear Creek. Shut it down with 80 nice keepers,,,, funny sh#t watching her set the hook
  12. grass island

Local taxidermis?

I have used Simons taxidermy north of St Williams 519 875 9945 great job fair price
  13. grass island

High water levels today

Thx Larry,, I live close and check on my boats almost everyday but that site would be very handy for people that don't. Ill have to check on that site the next time the we get big winds. Thx again, GI
  14. grass island

High water levels today

If you still have a boat in today, might be good to check on it and the wind is going to pick up later today as well. Thx again George at old cut marina for checkn on mine
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks