Recent content by Fishhunter

1. Fishhunter

Ice Fishing Season has begun!

Hello there Jimmy....any idea when you can move out to deeper water "jumbo perch grounds"....providing the cold stays with us of course...looking for that deeper water.
  2. Fishhunter

OK People....what is UP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Awesome....thanks guys....i knew i would get some attention....lol....And yes when ones post is getting read 39 times, and not one response....this is what this wonderful forum is about....topic------>ice fishen....serious bizzz....kind enough to read my post-----kind enough to return a response...
  3. Fishhunter

OK People....what is UP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I created a post to only have users look at it...????? I am SIMPLY trying to ask anyone who lives in and around long point bay...this the right forum isn't it...LOOKING for any information on the topic of ICE CONDITIONS....is there ice...isn't there ice...has anybody been out? has anybody seen...
  4. Fishhunter

Ice conditions?

Looken for the ice....anybody know how much or if the bay is freezen up....the vexilar is all charge and ready to go....hopefully we can get out to deeper water this year....
  5. Fishhunter

Hello...i take it you live in the area and are watching the ice conditions....would appreciate a...

Hello...i take it you live in the area and are watching the ice conditions....would appreciate a heads up....looking to get out soon...hoping the weather cooperates...
Back