Recent content by exo61

1. exo61

Caught my biggest crappie yesterday in Turkey Point.

Wow!! Nice one. I thought the one and only that I caught was big.(see profile pic) That is a monster for sure !!!
  2. exo61

Ivanhoe lake and Foleyet info wanted

Hey Puddle Jumper, My wife and I have been to Ivanhoe 6 times and have never fished the main lake. We have always gone with Air Ivanhoe and stayed at one of their boat-in cabins on the river. The bottom of the river is full of humps and holes that all contain fish. With so much water the fish...
  3. exo61

Perch Report and Bitch, sorry complaint?

My philosophy is that if I can cast my perch rig into your boat you have parked TOO close. Have been very tempted to cast a few split shot off the side of a boat or two but have managed to regain my composure in time !!!!
  4. exo61

Shotgun hunting for deer

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAAahUKEwj5w-rt7fnGAhVQgJIKHbCmA5c&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theboxotruth.com%2Fthe-box-o-truth-46-shotgun-slugs-sabots-and-smooth-bore-barrels%2F&ei=5GC1VfnBLtCAygSwzY64CQ&usg=AFQjCNEyMyqaxVvHDXx-AjeykJUmgczNSg...
  5. exo61

Here we go again.....can't fix stupid !!!

http://london.ctvnews.ca/kayakers-rescued-from-lake-huron-charged-1.2479785 Once again , glad they were found and brought to safety, but, how stupid can you get ???!!!
  6. exo61

Man rescued from lake near longpoint....

http://london.ctvnews.ca/man-in-canoe-rescued-from-lake-erie-near-long-point-1.2478245 I'm sorry I just don't understand what someone is doing 9 miles from the tip of longpoint in a flippin' CANOE !!!!! There are a lot of sayings that come to mind about this one !!! Glad he was located and...
  7. exo61

Hastings perch....coast guard

Another reason some people may not want to tow a disabled boat is the responsibility. You are not obligated to tow a vessel in distress but to render any and all assistance if it is safe to do so. Towing a 26' twin outdrive SeaRay with a 16' tinny is not a good plan !! Also be reminded that once...
  8. exo61

Jigging for Lake Erie Walleye

Many years ago when my brother had his charter boat(early 90's) we used to go out on off days and use eerie dearies. We had a pretty good success rate doing that. Keep in mind that the schools of walleye were so thick they looked like an oil slick from the air back then !!! You could do well...
  9. exo61

weekend weather

@WhatsthePoint I agree with you about the accuracy of "windfinder". Before I take the drive from London I check 3 things. The site you recommend, the windfinder report from Burwell AND the report from the weather buoy itself. I have yet to have them ALL be wrong. I have spent too much time on...
  10. exo61

All Ramped up in Port Stanley......

@knapptime , my thought's exactly. About 3 minutes difference travelling time from where I live in London to either of the ports. Rather go to Bruce and get service instead of going to Stanley and getting serviced !!!:rolleyes::p
  11. exo61

All Ramped up in Port Stanley......

I guess they want to get all their money back in the first year !! $20 for parking!!
  12. exo61

Water in boat

Well they say one of the best teacher's is experience and that is why I know of this. I had a similar problem in my boat , only it was under the dash about 6 inches from the speedo. There was a joint in the tubing that had gotten loose from age. Had little drips of water hitting my legs on way...
  13. exo61

Water in boat

I might be wrong but I think you can get it for around .75cents a foot.
  14. exo61

Water in boat

Hey skinny, You and some of the others are gonna think I am nuts but here goes. You need to pull the side panel off that your shifter is on and check the speedometer hose. Most speedometers in older boats run on water pressure. You may have a cracked or broken hose that goes up the side of the...
  15. exo61

Some Boat ads????

Almost sounds like somebody's pissed off wife wrote that ad !!!! :rolleyes::p
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks