Recent content by captrog

1. C

to kicker or not

o yea gas is higher in Canada !!!!
  2. C

to kicker or not

just get two trolling bags problem solved !!!
  3. C

Burwell sunday

it was a great day wally fishing with Big Dave Tom and Dick and I there was some hog wallys that's for sure thanks for inviting me Big Dave it was a blast !!!
  4. C

good to meet u duck man captrog o and bigdave is hot right now

good to meet u duck man captrog o and bigdave is hot right now
  5. C

2015 Perch fishing

Stomp Big Dave and Captrog that's me had one hell of a day ice fishing that day I can not believe its came down to this !!!!!!!
  6. C

2015 Perch fishing

Pinchel do u think cleaning 4 fish for a friend is a big deal
  7. C

2015 Perch fishing

I am the guy that offered to take Big Dave ice fishing for walleye. free....... I have been watching the board and want to weigh in on what I saw happen. Dave and I had been talking for a bit about the perch fishing so I asked if he would like to come here and walleye fish, so we...
  8. C

2015 Perch fishing

I haven't seen anything from big dave for a while
  9. C

Holy Toledo! Western Basin Report Saturday, March 7, 2015

THIS MAY BE THE LAST DAY OUT FRI 13 ; MONDAY I GOT A 33 INCH 13 LB WALLY MY 2ND BIGGEST TO DATE !!!!!!!
  10. C

we fishing any where from just east of Toledo to about 40 miles east the fish r moving daily...

we fishing any where from just east of Toledo to about 40 miles east the fish r moving daily you just have to stay on top of them the ice is going fast I don't know long it will last maybe a few more days
  11. C

duckman if we don't get any big winds I think it will hold there is a lot of ice out there !!!!!
  12. C

I had a great day ice fishing with big Dave the ( prince of perch ) and stomp treated them with some world class walleye fishing yankee style !!!!!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks