Recent content by Bogz

1. Bogz

Minnows

Thank you gentleman!
  2. Bogz

Minnows

Could anyone tell me where to get minnows in Port Bruce? Have not been down since the bridge went out and I've been told the NEM launch is no longer there? That was my go-to spot, so that said where would I launch as well as getting minnows? Thanks in advance!
  3. Bogz

Storage Costs

I pay 30/mth....King storage Aylmer..16.5 bowrider..I think it's by the foot so bigger is more..by appointment Pete 519-550-1382
  4. Bogz

Huntsville

http://www.experience-muskoka.com/lakes.html This will give you a good idea what's around.. lots of free launches on lots of different lakes...great free launch on hwy 141, Lake Rousseau..about 35 minutes from Huntsville.
  5. Bogz

Port Stanley

If you have a dip net you can get your own minnows near the bridge....just drop in near the tugs and you should have all you need. If not, yes for sure go see Greg in Bruce!
  6. Bogz

Prop Selection

I have a 21 pitch off a 115 merc 2 stroke, like new, looking for $100...send me a message if you like.
  7. Bogz

Painting Alum Boat

Could do what I did (cause I'm cheap) sand her down prime it and get a can of tremclad, $40 worth of stickers from the internet and you're good! It's been 4 years and it still looks like the day I did it(give or take a bump to the dock (lol)....have finished the white stripe all the way down the...
  8. Bogz

Indoor storage (boat)

Had mine at King storage last year....16 ft bowrider, cost me aroundf $30/mth # is 519-550-1382 you need an appointment for drop off and pick up.
  9. Bogz

New to Perchin'

I use pickerel rigs, as do my fishing partners.....double hooked minnows (down behind head and back up through belly)...... couple good scoops from Greg and Sam can catch three man limit. When the bite is on half minnows or just plain minnow mush (whatever you get back outta the last ones...
  10. Bogz

minnows in the morning?

inquiring minds need to know....lol
  11. Bogz

Hey Greg and Sam....

Coming in the morning...3 boats....8-10 people....do you have minnows? Just making sure...
  12. Bogz

First trip out...Port Bruce.

I wouldn't have even known if I didn't see them do it......straight line from just west of the start of the bluff with the three trees..
  13. Bogz

Not sure how they mark them to be honest but I didn't see anything...
  14. Bogz

If you are going to head out that way, just FYI, fishing tug set nets right beside us, it runs just west of port, they came straight from the south and set a line from I would guess 44- 50' and took it right into shore pretty much.
  15. Bogz

Went out this morning with three buddies....headed west of port around 32 feet and didn't have to move. Ran out of minnows in 4 hours and came home with 60 good fish, threw back twice as many I would bet along with a couple dozen gobies for the compost.
Back