Recent content by Bobo

1. B

Mercer Report

Oh no B D, I thought you were off the booze!
  2. B

St Willys ice

Oh by the amount of views there looks to be a few people wondering. I'm leaving now to try this afternoon, wont bother posting. PM me if your interested in the conditions.
  3. B

St Willys ice

65 views and nobody knows? Come now, one of the operators must know! Is it a case of liability or no more posts cause no more money to be made. Any info helps. I know im at my own risk.
  4. B

St Willys ice

Is the ice still fishable? Would like to go tomorrow but am scared the ice isn't worthy. Any info would be helpful. Thanks
  5. B

verandah homes in fort myers

Put in the effort my friend and its only a matter of time! Good luck!
  6. B

verandah homes in fort myers

There is bass close to 10 lbs in some of those ponds. Texas rig worms and scum frogs right at dark
  7. B

the london boat and fishn show

Good show my a$$! Everything was way over priced! Should have saved my money for a six pack and went ice fishing!
  8. B

Old cut

Will there be any ice for fishing this weekend?
  9. B

Family Day and the OPP

Hahaha,Rau you are funny!!! The ****ty thing is they can also bust you for driving under the influence of a narcotic. Same punishment.
  10. B

Family Day and the OPP

When it comes to these clowns anything you say is considered an attack. Get use to it especially from the 3 stooges, wojo, Wally and bd
  11. B

Lure

Google it
  12. B

Family Day and the OPP

You are right mako and why must they do 200 km through the middle of the pack!
  13. B

Time for a New Forum?

Not you Horty.
  14. B

Time for a New Forum?

You are the 3 guys that always seem to start with the insults. Practice what you preach! The new forum should be called grumpy old bastards!
  15. B

Family Day and the OPP

Wojo, only a twink would want someone to play with their roids. Keep your fantasies to yourself!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks