Recent content by bigboyzracing

1. bigboyzracing

Friday Night Port Maitland

Took my grandson out Sunday for a couple of hours.
  2. bigboyzracing

Channel 68 decals?

here it is.
  3. 1536692484797-940343222.jpg

1536692484797-940343222.jpg

4. bigboyzracing

Channel 68 decals?

I made some a few years ago I will find the file and post what I made I have it on my boat it is simple . somebody remind me by sending an email bbrt222@gmail.com I forget stuff getting old i guess
  5. bigboyzracing

Port Glasgow / Erieau

Port Glasgow was just a little windy Saturday.
  6. bigboyzracing

Port Glasgow / Erieau

Need your help People. Apparently I am taking my lovely wife to meet a friend in Port Glasgow tomorrow morning. I need some places I can fish from shore between Glasgow and Erieau.... I don't want to miss an opprotunity to fish this area. Thank you Dave
  7. bigboyzracing

Port Maitland

I was out Sunday just over 7 miles and the deepest I got was about 90 feet. straight out of Port Maitland. set the dipsy's up in around 60' of water and trolled out. was on the lake for 8hrs and went 4 for 6 with one walleye and three silver bass. It was the first time I used dypsy's . all in...
  8. bigboyzracing

Only in Canada...lol

Local Guys build portable hot tub for Ice fishing... http://www.simcoereformer.ca/2014/03/12/group-adds-new-twist-to-ice-fishing-on-long-point?utm_source=addThis&utm_medium=addthis_button_facebook&utm_campaign=Hot+tub+on+ice+%7C+Simcoe+Reformer#.UyEKoLECPtw.facebook
  9. bigboyzracing

Old Cut Web Cam Question

http://www.oldcutmarina.ca/old-cut-web-cam.html
  10. bigboyzracing

New Forum

All is good great to be back ... Nice job Stomp... thanks to BD for passing a message to stomp to change my email address Dave
  11. bigboyzracing

Monday Morning at Port Glasgow

thanks Scrimmy for all the info. I will have to keep an eye on the weather and wind for next Tues and wed. Custom Cut Vinyl Decals E-Mail us bigboyzracing@mountaincable.net
  12. bigboyzracing

How far out n km are the walleye. I might have to hook up the boat for the trip? Custom Cut Vinyl Decals E-Mail us bigboyzracing@mountaincable.net
  13. bigboyzracing

eastern republic of new foundland

Cod jigging one of the best trips of my life I was 15 and went to Newfondland to visit my grand parents. Brook trout one day and cod jigging the next..... Thanks for jogging my memory.. Custom Cut Vinyl Decals E-Mail us bigboyzracing@mountaincable.net
  14. bigboyzracing

Is there any place that has decent shore fishing in and around Port Glasglow? Taking the wife to visit a friend in a trailer park just west of Port Glassglow...... I might need to go for a (loaf of bread)....:D:D:D Custom Cut Vinyl Decals E-Mail us info@bbrt.biz www.bbrt.biz
  15. bigboyzracing

WFN video contest NEW MONTH

nice video you now have 24 good luck Custom Cut Vinyl Decals E-Mail us info@bbrt.biz www.bbrt.biz
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks