Recent content by bguest89

1. bguest89

Controlled Hunt Draw

I've spoken to several MNRF personnel from CO's to customer service reps, as well as several members on the Big Game Committee, each said the same thing regarding a group application to Controlled Deer hunting draw: if anyone in the group is drawn for a tag then everyone in the group is...
  2. bguest89

Man Over Board systems (MOB) #1 safety device on my boat!

That's an insurance policy I don't mind paying for.
  3. bguest89

Marine radio

The built in GPS for the DSC is a nice feature. I believe you need to register it for it to function properly?
  4. bguest89

Missing Fishermen Port Burwell

@ob1goby I've been thinking about this today too, I think alot of us have. You make many valid points that should be considered. I've both done some of those and came to reconsidered those actions after the fact, and try and learn from them. Many of us have grown up on this lake, but it could...
  5. bguest89

Glasgow Aug 9 Evening

@Fshrmn4life good to meet ya at the launch the other night, even if it was a bit too bumpy on the water. Always appreciate a good chat with other anglers!
  6. bguest89

Marine radio

I have an aluminum tiller and use a handheld, so I at least have something, it's not the ultimate solution but it gives me some peace of mind I can radio for help.
  7. bguest89

London and Ancaster tackle swaps

Here is the flyer and link: http://www.wofgpa.org/Tackle%20Swap%202019.pdf
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks