Recent content by Alaskan

1. A

Any Bankes Freedom owners?

I've never been in the Bankes, but I have been in the Duckwater. The reason some of them take so long to get on plane is the set up. Like a lot of duck boats, when sold new, they get set up with a load of a couple guys and some gas. Throw in a wet blind/grass/canvas, a dog, 90 dekes, 4 shell...
  2. A

Geese Oct 14/11

Keep stacking the sky carp, especially with the youngster. Glad you found a sizable bird you can actually hit:0 quote: Originally posted by Big Dave Thanks Dicker. The best part of day was U.G and I had a young new hunter out and he got his first banded goose. Band was 2004 in...
  3. A

LPWA Membership 30 day prior to AGM ?

Jeez Chris,I was just wondering the same thing. Just received my copy in the mail. At least I got it this year prior to the meeting:)quote: Originally posted by Old Cut LongPointer To the Board of Directors of the LPWA; Sirs, I challange the validity of enforcing Article 5 paragraph 4 that...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks