Cheap charters?

kopitarfan97

Anyone know of any cheap perch charters? Dont have $500+ for a charter.. Just looking for me, my mom and maybe my brothers to do some perch fishing. Thanks

Be careful on the cheap charters no insurance no safety no captains papers not legal if you pay.Just saying you may get what you pay for. Just go as friends and chip in for gas don't call it a charter.
yeah ik but some people dont have $500-600 to spend on charters

..might be hard to find something cheap....(depending, I guess what you may call cheap)...charter boats have to cover expenses too..insurance, gas, captitalization costs on the boat, licenses, dockage, etc. etc. etc. plus they still have to make a profit..

Anyone know of any cheap perch charters? Dont have $500+ for a charter.. Just looking for me, my mom and maybe my brothers to do some perch fishing. Thanks
this is me fishing alone in a 20ft Legend with ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES. You should post your contact #

Attachments

• IMG_2040jpg.0.jpg
    IMG_2040jpg.0.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 89
Why not try renting a boat in longpoint?
...bigbus has a great idea..rather than a charter, rent a boat for 4 hours...probably your cheapest alternative...I don't mind someone coming out with me. I love the company and never go out alone, but a whole family......that many people results in tangled lines etc. Not sure if you need a boat operator's card if you rent a boat ..but everyone definitely would need a fishing license..with a charter I don't know

Back