youth duck hunt

fredwray

I would like to know if anyone has a phone number for the group that looks after the youth duck hunt my son is 12 and has all his licences so I would like to register him
Thanks in advance for your assistance

The LPWA Annual Meeting is scheduled for the 16th of April as posted above. Youth hunt information and forms are available at the meeting and are also posted on this site a few days after for your convenience.

Would any one know if the youth hunt is a one time thing. I had my two boys out last year for the youth hunt which they both enjoyed and gained a wide range of knowledge not only from the guest speakers but also from other hunters who attended with thier children. They have both asked if there will be another youth hunt and if they are able to attend. I would be appreciate any information.

Thanks

Brent

brentr, I believe you can still apply but new applicants will be given preference. Hopefully Cam will respond with definitive comments.
quote:
Originally posted by brentr

Would any one know if the youth hunt is a one time thing. I had my two boys out last year for the youth hunt which they both enjoyed and gained a wide range of knowledge not only from the guest speakers but also from other hunters who attended with thier children. They have both asked if there will be another youth hunt and if they are able to attend. I would be appreciate any information.

Thanks

Brent

Yes Duck Soup has it right we try and get to as many new Youth Hunters as possible. So those whom have participated before can apply but we give preference to first timers in the selection process. Brent I would suggest you apply for your boys and if we don't fill up with new hunters we would be happy to have your boys again.

Cam

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks