Off Topic Yeah, this lol.

Trevor M

I dunno how many times I've offered to reverse the handle on someone's reel for them and been told, "No, that's ok, I LIKE doing it this way." :ROFLMAO:

326411761_1046343132751716_8787205091176582839_n.jpg

I'll be honest, I HAD to share this post. When you see the other one I posted today, you'll know why. I needed a laugh and this showed up on my FB feed shortly after I found out what I found out in the other post today. It was well timed. :):cry:

OMG..and I think that's an old DAM Quick reel...very nice in the right hands..
Yea that’s a DAM quick @DaveJ … do you have any of those?

I have one that I still use, seems identical to the photo. It was my grandpas and it is bulletproof, two good reasons to like it.

The anti-reverse on it clicks always, but you could switch that off if you prefer. The kids never use it because the bail only stays open when you crank it to the “right” spot… which is where you want it anyhow, but it annoys them.

Yea that’s a DAM quick @DaveJ … do you have any of those?

I have one that I still use, seems identical to the photo. It was my grandpas and it is bulletproof, two good reasons to like it.

The anti-reverse on it clicks always, but you could switch that off if you prefer. The kids never use it because the bail only stays open when you crank it to the “right” spot… which is where you want it anyhow, but it annoys them.
Not any more..but a fishing bud has a couple still in use on Lake Sturgeon. Up there with old Cardinal 3s and of course Mitchell 300s..of which I still have a few!

That's awesome. I just have the one DAM Quick 220. I recall some others he gave us as kids but none as nice and over time they vanished. I think one is at the bottom near Port Hope :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks