Ya can't fix stupid.

B

big rod

Looks like these guys better get a hold of Flo from Proggesive.
ry%3D400

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

8well well it finally happened8Dnow hope the huts come off before friday[xx(]boats and sunken huts dont mix[?][?][?][?][?][?]

Good point fisherman ,I work for a transport company and if that was a big truck , there would be he11 to pay with the enviorment.........apps

they are not in deep enough to have to call the enviroment police. off roaders go in that deep all the time. If they were right under and oil and gas leaked there would be a problem. where is this? the one in the water looks like he should be able to drive out if its 4x4

I 3was at puslinch lake last weekend ans saw 2 huts that went though the ice but yet people were still driving there vehicles out there. wheres the common sense?

If they have comprehensive coverage the damage is covered (believe it or not) Like Big Rod said, there is no exclusion for stupidity.

I 3was at puslinch lake last weekend ans saw 2 huts that went though the ice but yet people were still driving there vehicles out there. wheres the common sense?

common sense is not so common. have you ever heard of someone getting hit by a train. all you have to do is step aside. I say lets let mother nature take what she wants, if she wants the stupid ones who are we to stop her. like i keep saying "I do not mind dumb people but i hate stupid ones" this means a dumb person will learn from their mistakes and those of others a stupid person will just keep doing the same thing over and over and over.

While studying law, we were told by an insurance investigator, that once you willingly and purposely drive your "road" vehicle(under the highway traffic act) onto a frozen body of water, your insurance no longer covers that vehicle, unless specific coverage was purchased for said purposes(if that coverage is even available through your provider). I think I would be absolutely sure of my coverage first, not after the fact. Don't go by hearsay, I say.:(

Yea, but then how can you roll down the windows of your comfy vehicle and fish through the windows. Laugh not, you know it's been done before. I hope those guys ended up with just a relatively minor lesson. Huron.

Depends on the insurance company just like driving on a closed road can void your insurance too

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

Guys, I am in the business and if you have "comprehensive" coverage on your car/truck policy there is no exclusion for damage caused by going through the ice. That being said, some companies do put an endorsement on ATV and snowmobile policies making "amphibious use excluded."

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks