Worth It ???

Bent Pole

How is the fishing been in The Inner Bay, North Shore, Bluffs etc. ??? I have only been out twice this year and I am trying to convince a buddy to take us out Sunday as the wind looks like it is taking a rest on Sunday. Hopefully the water is not Chocolate Milk and if we go becomes a sit and dream summer past that we did not get out much.:poop::poop::poop::poop:

Will be pulling in waterlines for Peacock Point Assoc Saturday.Then maybe a venture to the Elbow if the Lake will let me.Sunday will be a repeat of Saturday but fishing only.Then that will be it for the year for me.

I'm sorry if I have asked too much. I did not want your spots. I am old with a lot of health issues and want to convince a young fella to take me out for a couple of meals to catch. I'll stay home NP

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks