Wish

highhopes

Anyone order from this web site order some lures from them and so far im impressed for the price.got 10 lures for 12 bucks thats with delivery

Attachments

• 20190116_160318.jpg
    20190116_160318.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 183
First I've heard of them, there's certainly lots of product on the site.

How's the quality seem? Once in the water will confirm it.

I've ordered lots of them. Hooks by the 1000 bobber stops, swivels spoons and a couple poppers, I mean those would be great for just fishing the Thames or somthin. I haven't ordered anything in a while though, their shipping seemed to have doubled. Everything's worked great other than some chincy snap swivels that I ordered a pack of like 500 for like 4 bucks plus 4 for shipping. I ordered a dog remote called after I lost my old garmen, 34dollers for one off wish or like 280 for one at tsc.

They look good the hooks are very sharp and great colours i got 3000 meters of braid line coming for 17 bucks and a bunch of more lures lol so far everything i ordered is ok the shipping is a little long sometimes but got all winter

They look good the hooks are very sharp and great colours i got 3000 meters of braid line coming for 17 bucks and a bunch of more lures lol so far everything i ordered is ok the shipping is a little long sometimes but got all winter
Buddy ordered some floro from them. He broke it on his like second cast. I'll stick to by power pro and p-line

Well i hope its good because when i do all my rods with braid its gets very expensive lol i see they also have leadcore might look into that if the braid works out.

There is an app call JOOM free shipping on every cheaper than wish I've gotten tons of tackle including large dipsy divers for $13 great qauilty.

Well i hope its good because when i do all my rods with braid its gets very expensive lol i see they also have leadcore might look into that if the braid works out.

I don't know if this is bad practice or not, I haven't has a failure so far.

I trim the ends all through the season and then in the off-season, the oldest 2 get stripped, reverse wind 2 middle aged braids, and fresh wind the stripped ones.

This way I'm not taking a major hit on redoing all my braid rods at once.

I got some Chinese 65# braid once for a friend in Cuba that constantly broke on the scale at 35#. (n) Not good so now stick to Power Pro only. (y)

Must've been exciting if you had the nitro out! :unsure: Look like some good colors. Like Husky Jerks?
I've had the same 50# power pro on my dipsey rods for 10 years, reversed it once, never a problem.

I always keep a full box of cheap dollar store lures for people who are inexperienced but you don't want to say no to let them use your expensive equipment. So give them those and your in the clear ? definitely will be getting some off wish

My friend got some of those lures and tried them out a few different times. After seeing all the hits on my side he soon put them away and went in the box for the long proven good ones. LOL!! ;):)

Had a buddy buy one of those dollar store lures last summer a pink and white and had to change the hooks 3 times he got so many fish of that dam thing put my 14 to 16 dollar ones to shame till he lost it ona rainbow lol just got another batch in they all look ok just gotta watch the size you order know your mm and cm lol got the braid in that i order to its 50lb test very thin and i cant break it with a not tide in it so it well work fine for me im not running a charter so it well be fine and cheap now i might afford my auto pilot ?

Attachments

• 15481067333064999778969551956909.jpg
    15481067333064999778969551956909.jpg
    861.8 KB · Views: 64
Just got mine today 43 lures for $46.00. Thought they'd be a little bigger,:unsure: hooks look ok, won't no action till we get soft water. everyone had radle inside.(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks