Winging it...

Looks awesome. Those poppers don't look to bad ether..

Going to do some rotisserie wings tonight🤤.

That's the only way I make wings anymore.

Those look mint!

That's the only way I make wings anymore.

Those look mint!
Do u put the wings right on the grill or do u use a chicken wing rack?.
Just moved & got rid of the air fryer so will try them on the bbq?.
Directly on grill or holder?.
Thx

I put them right on the grill over direct heat and try keep the BBQ at 300 degrees. On mine that gets the smoke going but no fires. Any higher and look out for the coming grease fire. I like the whole wings for easier flipping.

I put them right on the grill over direct heat and try keep the BBQ at 300 degrees. On mine that gets the smoke going but no fires. Any higher and look out for the coming grease fire. I like the whole wings for easier flipping.
At 300,aprox how long are u cooking them for?

Bought my chicken wings today to try my first round on the bbq tomorrow.
Wish me luck.lol
Mine are on the grill for about 40min moving them around a lot for even cooking. I use simple seasoning salt and granular garlic powder. When I take them off they get tossed in a buffalo sauce concoction and put in a pot with lid on. Into the oven on warm for 20-30 minutes so the flavor really sinks in.

Good luck!

Mine are on the grill for about 40min moving them around a lot for even cooking. I use simple seasoning salt and granular garlic powder. When I take them off they get tossed in a buffalo sauce concoction and put in a pot with lid on. Into the oven on warm for 20-30 minutes so the flavor really sinks in.

Good luck!
Did the wings on the bbq tonight. Thanks all the tips.
Things worked out great.. was an awesome wing night. Won't miss my air fryer one bit now during the bbq season up north.
Here are a couple of pics.
Thx again. Bbqing wings is now my go too...20230608_172749.jpg20230608_165040.jpg

Looks GREAT will have to make a trip to KAP for a taste test…. lol….

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks