which marina has cheap launching or season pass

deano

Which marina has cheapest launch or season passes going this year

if your looking at Port Burwell then Big Otter Marina. Mike and his staff are very professional and fast at getting you in and out of the water

Contact Ray at the Old Cut Boat Livery (519 586 3302) or Randy at Post's Marina (519 429 5757). Both are Located on Rogers Ave in Long Point. You will save lots of Gas and Time launching from the Old Cut.

If going out of Port Bruce you can't beat North Erie Marina for service. I'm not sure how much a season pass is though I'm sure it's reasonable. I believe to launch for the day is still $10 this year and they always help to launch and pull your boat out which is extra nice if you ever go solo. They even give you a ride from where you park after launching or to get your vehicle to pull your boat back out. They also usually have minnows right there at the dock @ $5 a big scoop. Owners Greg & wife Sam are super friendly and accommodating to always make your day a good experience. :)

Sandboy Marina has a nice concrete easy sloped boat launch ramp on Highway #59 as you enter Long Point $15. Don't think it matters (gas or time ) you either drive your vehicle boat and trailer further onto Long Point and ramp or you ramp at Sandboy and drive your boat on the Bay. Contact Sandboy Marina at (519) 586-2006

If you dont at least try Sam and Greg at Port Bruce North Erie your missing out. By far the best service along Lake Eries coast line. Minnow Ice Gas smooth launch and always friendly. Greg even slips out a few great fishiing spot. WHAT ELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck.

Yo St. William Deano; The closest will be the most cost effective and good too! You never said what activities you planned to do. With a season's pass. As you live in St. Williams, the closest place to you on the sheltered inner bay, in my mind is going to be the cheapest. The quickness, you're 5 minutes, of access makes shorter trips worth while , the large diversity of fishing /recreational opportunities through the seasons and weather conditions would greatly increase the number of trips and time on the water. With your gas savings it should make it cost effective enough to access all the other good spots on North Shore when it suits you, the fish and the weather.
PS. Pike and perch start any day now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks