where to put boat for summer

skinny

so in the past I have dragged my boat around both inner bay and burwell . I had season launch pass at shady aker's . I'm seriously thinking of putting boat in for the season someplace. Not sure where . I live in Delhi so this side of bay would be nice but doesn't need to be . whats my options and if you know prices or contact info be great

I would see what North Erie Marina has in Port Burwell for a slip if you’re looking at chasing eyes and some good spots to get perch.

Burwell is great but she well be dirty when you pull her out.had mine there now the last 7 or 8 years

the fam likes inner bay to play so will prob go inner bay and either go out of burwell with misty river or haul mine for a weekend

Don’t think it matters much where you have a boat in the water all the time. I use to have mine in Goderich and always came out dirty.

I have a slip at marina shores in long point it’s around $1250 a year. well worth the money comes with power. I also do some trolling out near the point takes about 45 min from my dock to get out that way. So you can really do both from the bay if you don’t mind a bit of a boat ride

What are the places in st Williams on either side at bottom of hill
Is there others on north side offer slips

There is inner bay marina on the west side of the bottom of the hill and I think it’s still called hill top on the east side. Inner bay has all options and amenities for a good price and hilltop is very basic in their marina.

Inner Bay Marina is a good choice.. Bottom of hill in St Williams on right. Property maintained well and prices are good.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks