Where to go Sunday for fish ? Lol.

I just don’t know where to take the boat too.

I know where I'd go if I had one. In order of personal preference. Bruce, Burwell or Stanley, but that's me, and even though I do know of some spots out of either of those, that still doesn't guarantee I'd catch anything. The fish haz to cooperate for that to happen.

Just remember, the fish live in that wet stuff under the boat. If they're there, and they're hungry, they'll hit yer bait...if they aren't there, and even if they are, if they aren't hungry....they won't. Bad day fishin still beats, well, pretty much everything.

Just remember, the fish live in that wet stuff under the boat. If they're there, and they're hungry, they'll hit yer bait...if they aren't there, and even if they are, if they aren't hungry....they won't. Bad day fishin still beats, well, pretty much everything.
Yes @Trevor M that is so true
Was out today in some good size rollers with white caps on top at times ,marked a lot of fish but unfortunately this is the result
Well that's why its called fishing not catching

Attachments

• 20190524_120427.jpg
    20190524_120427.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
Yes @Trevor M that is so true
Was out today in some good size rollers with white caps on top at times ,marked a lot of fish but unfortunately this is the result
Well that's why its called fishing not catching

Nice size perch. Hopefully I'll catch some like that this year.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks