Whats your favorite pizza?

Pizza Buoys in Port Rowan and Thamesford Pizza in Ingersoll/Thamesford are both fantastic

Fabio’s in St Catharines I was quite addicted to
Also Rollin’ Pizza in St. Catharines I’d say is up there with the best

Like most foods I eat.......my favorite is ALWAYS the meal I didn't have to cook, but someone else cooked for me. As far as pizza goes, our current favorite seems to be Pizza Hut, but it's not for the pizza, but rather the cookie dessert they have. :ROFLMAO:

When The Old Port Pizza in Port Rowan was in business, they had one called "The Ship Sinker" or maybe "The Ship Wrecker" ? Either way it was loaded and always our favourite. I'm going to try Three Bouy's as Godfathers is ok but variety is the spice of life, right ?

Romi's, Berry Rd and Prince Edward Dr Etobicoke.

Unfortunately the little strip mall I grew up by is now townhouses.

Lou's Fish & Chips was a pretty kewl little diner down the other end by the barbershop. 🌻

what happen to lake erie walleye/pickerel for dinner?

frozen and not fresh right..

soak the fillets in rich butter milk for 20 minutes tops..that will freshin um up..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks