Off Topic What the Gov't deems ESSENTIAL.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5866
  • Start date
I'm curious to see if what I move starting tomorrow migrates towards what I consider more essential than in the past.

So today I moved a hair under 179,000 lbs of stuff.

135,000 lbs was skids of - 35 windshield washer fluid

44,000 lbs was ceramic/whatever floor tiles.

This one is going to have to be explained to me.

Don't get me wrong, I consider myself fortunate to still be working, but essential product?

So, what if China has a fix, they should'nt share it either?
I'm sorry if that was too blunt and you're referring to my comment. I'll elaborate....I have zero hard feeling against the citizens of China, I feel for them actually. It's the government that strikes an issue with me. We should evaluate how much we support a communist country for a large portion of our goods and services. They can't be trusted to take care of their own citizens let alone the well being of the rest of the world. Their governments ignorance let this get bigger then it should have.

So today I moved a hair under 179,000 lbs of stuff.

135,000 lbs was skids of - 35 windshield washer fluid

44,000 lbs was ceramic/whatever floor tiles.

This one is going to have to be explained to me.

Don't get me wrong, I consider myself fortunate to still be working, but essential product?
@hvyhaul essential for today I would have to say no , but like you said you are still working
I shake my head at times for the stuff my costumers wants done " construction related work " but hey it keeps as working
Plus I cant tell people what to do with their money
I laid my guys off incl myself till the 7 th of April due to home owners traveled and must be in quarantine
So yes agree that you / we are working or have a job to go back to with a firm date and not have uncertainty
May your next load include supplies for our brave people in the health care system

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks