What is the closest boat launch open to BAR?

vmuravin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hi All,

So, Jordan boat launch is open with prepayment option. Anything closer to the mouth / bar / Dalhousie etc that you know works off prepayment etc? Is Port Dalhousie still having 1 ramp open?

Thanks in advance.

This sucks. Oh well... thanks. I will still call tomorrow. Some private marinas such as Old Cut are technically working from home, i.e. you prepay and you launch...

Closest to the BAR is Queenston ramp..... free and still open I was there yesterday

Port Dalhousie website says its closed do to virus and I heard Gate is locked now

I say boats launching at Jordan yesterday....all I know

Forans in Grimsby are open …..$15 must call in and pay by credit card I was there yesterday

This sucks. Oh well... thanks. I will still call tomorrow. Some private marinas such as Old Cut are technically working from home, i.e. you prepay and you launch...
There was a post on FB this morning posted from old cut livery due to Norfolk county restrictions they had decided to take the county’s recommendation to close the boat launch today until further notice.
I know this really sucks
Stay safe all
JJ

Closest to the BAR is Queenston ramp..... free and still open I was there yesterday

Port Dalhousie website says its closed do to virus and I heard Gate is locked now

I say boats launching at Jordan yesterday....all I know

Forans in Grimsby are open …..$15 must call in and pay by credit card I was there yesterday
This one I know, it is $20 actually. My last post with later was from there. I was hoping something closer to the BAR. Thanks

I was yesterday off Jordan, there were like 20 boats in the lake. Was a great day to be outside. The owner told me that Tue midnight he is closing. So is Forans. None is happy because the boaters were pretty respectful and obeying all the distancing etc, but they had no choice. Same is Old Cut. Nevertheless, it was a good day to be out. Let's hope this is over sooner than later. On the bright side, there will be lots of fish once it's over :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks