Off Topic What is it about Thursday this year.

Way She Goes

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Looks like this Thursday will be good again. Only been able to get out on a week day on Thursday.

She was definitely an unstable day today. Photo of TP looking towards Normandale this afternoon. The lake side was a chocolate milk :poop: stain for miles and even the bay side looked too risky to venture past bluegilling the channel. We stopped in for some dill pickle French fries when mini me had to give a Red thumbs up to the Turdmobile (y)

Attachments

• IMG_20200804_1621279.jpg
    IMG_20200804_1621279.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20200804_1708578.jpg
    IMG_20200804_1708578.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 99
Sure @Trevor M , just pile on with the rest of them. The more the merrier they say. 🤪🤣😭😉
I'm maybe going to sit on a pier, so I'm not piling on.;) IF I had a boat and told you I was going out, then THAT would be piling on.:p:wacky::ROFLMAO:

Besides, I've been sitting here reading all these great reports from everyone else for the past month while I've been stuck at home doing those honey do lists I wasn't expecting o_O:banghead:

I shoulda known better than to think "you can go whenever you want this year" would actually mean I could go whenever I wanted🤪:ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks