What a Weekend!!

Envious Sportfishing

Site Sponsor
Our weekend started with a little walleye action, followed by a trip to Lake O!

We couldn't have asked for better fishing on either lake.... Went 14/15 on eyes with an additional bow Saturday, and then traveled to Lake Awesome Sunday morning, had probably 30 hits, landed 18-20 fish, 3 matures, and lots of reel peel!!!! Lake Excellent and Lake Awesome..... Can't get any better
#anglingoutfitters
#wackmtackle
#hooversmarina

Nice catch, what part of lake O did you go out in , thinking of going out thursday ,maybe to jordan area , thanks

Hey Rooster...that is so funny as the guys at work use to call me rooster for keepin the hens layed...

.that is also funny on your reply askin where he got them and how deep...well he did reveal hoovers marina so that must be somewhere west of nanticoke?...he had 14 pics...so there was aleast 3 guys on board...so hes runin 6 lines ...do the math

there seems to be good pods of walleye in the waters of eastern erie...why...i would believe they are foraging on the schools of smelt in the cool waters of deeper eastern erie

Looks like an unforgettable weekend of fishing for sure , one to tell the grandkids about lol ..you guys really lit the water on fire!!! (y) I don't want to know your secrets but if you would be willing to share how deep you were for those monster kings I would certainly appreciate it ! Cheers. Jim

Hey Rooster...that is so funny as the guys at work use to call me rooster for keepin the hens layed...

.that is also funny on your reply askin where he got them and how deep...well he did reveal hoovers marina so that must be somewhere west of nanticoke?...he had 14 pics...so there was aleast 3 guys on board...so hes runin 6 lines ...do the math

there seems to be good pods of walleye in the waters of eastern erie...why...i would believe they are foraging on the schools of smelt in the cool waters of deeper eastern erie
Heh mick, just wondering if you miss read my post , as i only asked Envious what part of lake O he was in ,as i am thinking about a trip there ,and its a big lake and so little time .
I have been called roostr since a teenager,and thats a long time ago .

Hey Jim, they were anywhere from 70-120 fow, good luck! All through water column...

That's a lot of water to cover. I'd rather be lucky than good sometimes. With fish spread throughout the water column you better have some luck on your side. Weather looks good for Thurs. Time to stack them every 10 feet.

I changed my handle, might get better luck, That's my 6-8 handle too.

I need to try everything to get some fishy's.

Wow I joined this board because the nonsense seemed to be kept under control but guys ask a couple of questions and a couple of wanna be self proclaimed moderators jump all over them, im sure that if he did not want to them to know he would not tell them anything, well known members or not mind your own business and keep your comments to your self I think that the original poster is a grown man and can take care of him self.

Guys that are going for salmon.. You can eliminate a lot of unproductive water if you use a speed and temp probe like a fish hawk. With the warm weather the lake has stratified so keeping lures in 38-44F water will keep the lure in their preferred temp range. Which lately has been 60' deep for me while fishing north shore. Also you will find green, blue and purple to work best for colours. People on here should be more friendly and helpful to others.

Wow I joined this board because the nonsense seemed to be kept under control but guys ask a couple of questions and a couple of wanna be self proclaimed moderators jump all over them, im sure that if he did not want to them to know he would not tell them anything, well known members or not mind your own business and keep your comments to your self I think that the original poster is a grown man and can take care of him self.

I agree it is none of their business if they aren't the one being asked the question or asking the question.

I think @Bassassin formerly known as @whatsthepoint may have been mis understood.
I think he may have been joking about the gps co ordinates comment?
And the edit part of his comment I think was more relating to a different thread on here where someone was questioning the worth of paying for a charter.

This fishing report shows that "yah it's worth it!"

Our weekend started with a little walleye action, followed by a trip to Lake O!

We couldn't have asked for better fishing on either lake.... Went 14/15 on eyes with an additional bow Saturday, and then traveled to Lake Awesome Sunday morning, had probably 30 hits, landed 18-20 fish, 3 matures, and lots of reel peel!!!! Lake Excellent and Lake Awesome..... Can't get any better
#anglingoutfitters
#wackmtackle
#hooversmarina
Amazing job

It was a amazing day on lake awesome! Fished with envious Sunday an was non stop action the hole morning! At 1 point I had 1 on the 300 copper an by the time I got it in 3 other rods fired an landed 2 lost 1 by the time they netted my fish. Doubled up quite a bit an 1 triple! An when he said 70 to 140 an threw out the water Column that's exactly what it was. Only takes a half hour to go from 70 to 140 as the edge there drops pretty quick. Great morning on the water an look forward to doing it again after I get a few weeks in walleye fishing lol
24 pounds she weighed!

Last edited:
Hey Derkd9, honestly the salmon fishing has been stellar on Lake Ontario this year.... I have some really good contacts that follow these fish to a "T" and put me on fish when I ask.... Not looking for derby winners, just tonnes of rod action!!! It will be good for a bit yet I'm sure...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks