Western Basin Walleye Update..........

B

big rod

Fished Friday,Sat,Sun.West of Colchester has lots of garbage fish with walleye in the mix also .Guys are getting eyes but you have to fish through the garbage.Bring lots of worms if you are fishing west of the harbour.

East of Colchester to Leamington the fish were bigger and the garbage fish ended up being only yellow perch and some big and worth keeping.All our fish were caught on spinners and crawlers.Tried fishing the islands and caught nothing in 2.5hrs of trolling on Friday.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Nice to hear what is going on in your end of the lake, thanks for the report, nice fish!!!!

Anything That Swims
Fish em All

The weekend weather was great,the lake was like glass 4 days straight.Sunday when i left Colchester and drove to Leamington i drove through a school of minnows in 20ft from Arner Rd to Leamington 6-7 miles i am guessing.
That racoon kept on falling out of his hole to the ground.Then he would try and climb up the tree and get stuck .We ended up going to get a ladder each time and put him back with his buddies.
Oh ya Grubs Reef had LOTS of perch being caught there on Friday.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks