were did they go?

going on line

What ever became of Green Baron and Big Dave. They always posted good information on this site. These guys know how to fish!
Hopefully they are well and still enjoying the fishing on Erie!

Spoke with Larry (aka Green Baron) a few weeks ago at Bradfields in Port Burwell where he still hangs out on a regular basis. He is doing great and still fishes but mentioned that he doesn't post anymore after some on water incidents where people followed him out and ran over his lines trying to be just like him...a little too much like him I guess.

Big Dave is another story which is best left for Stomp or someone to answer to but he is no longer a member of the board.

I will mention I go on the bass haven site for fishing reports for lake St. Clair and Western lake erie...big daves name was brought up in one of the previous posts... it mentioned big dave hammering the perch out of hastings... and he is posting his continued success on a michigan forum...I thought thats has to be the big dave that use to post his big numbers of perch catches here on stomps...I got a real chuckle reading that..I must say that big dave is a super die hard perch fisherman...good for him!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks