Fishing Report Went fishin again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor M

Made my way to the pier again this morning after dropping my wife off at work. Sorry, didn't check the bait dealers. Used my net and caught my own minnows again this morning. All kinds of minnows if you have a net to catch'em with. 3 throws was all it took and had more than enough for the day. Was surprised to see a new speed limit sign screwed into the SE corner of the pier (which screws up a fairly decent spot when the perch come in size and numbers, especially when some people are going to ignore it anyways, like they always do)

Wind was blowing a little bit harder than any weather website I checked, but what else is new right. :rolleyes:

Didn't get skunked. Managed to come home with 3.

Catch today was:
3 Yellow perch (same size as last week 8-10 inches)
3 white perch
1 sheephead and
1 big ugly catfish that we guessed at 10-12lbs.

Also saw 4 other yellows caught. Still early. Going to try to get down again next week IF the boss lady lets me go, she'll be on vacation starting Thursday at 5, so I'm not sure what she has planned yet.

Made my way to the pier again this morning after dropping my wife off at work. Sorry, didn't check the bait dealers. Used my net and caught my own minnows again this morning. All kinds of minnows if you have a net to catch'em with. 3 throws was all it took and had more than enough for the day. Was surprised to see a new speed limit sign screwed into the SE corner of the pier (which screws up a fairly decent spot when the perch come in size and numbers, especially when some people are going to ignore it anyways, like they always do)

Wind was blowing a little bit harder than any weather website I checked, but what else is new right. :rolleyes:

Didn't get skunked. Managed to come home with 3.

Catch today was:
3 Yellow perch (same size as last week 8-10 inches)
3 white perch
1 sheephead and
1 big ugly catfish that we guessed at 10-12lbs.

Also saw 4 other yellows caught. Still early. Going to try to get down again next week IF the boss lady lets me go, she'll be on vacation starting Thursday at 5, so I'm not sure what she
I’m getting sick and tired of your “Lackadaisical” fishing posts…. “Oh, I went fishing again and” bam bam bam.

Post some depressing shit like the rest of us. “Skunked again”…. “Where are the fish at”…. Etc etc…

Wrong time of year to be posting god damn success stories…

Sincerely,

Irritable

... Was surprised to see a new speed limit sign screwed into the SE corner of the pier (which screws up a fairly decent spot when the perch come in size and numbers, especially when some people are going to ignore it anyways, like they always do)

On Saturday I launched from North Erie Marina around 3:45PM... Just as I started heading out there was a Yellow Sea-Doo Sportster with two men on it that came ripping up towards the marina.

One fellow ran out of his cottage and started yelling at the boater, then another emerged from his sail boat and started yelling at the boater. They WERE NOT happy and made it clear. There was quite a bit of wake generated, the boats were rocking and banging.

6KM is the posted speed in the channel

asdfasdfadsf.PNG

Post some depressing shit like the rest of us. “Skunked again”…. “Where are the fish at”…. Etc etc…

If I was getting skunked, I'd post that I got skunked. But, I'm not, sooooo. Besides, I know where the fish are. They're in that wet stuff beside the pier I sit on. Wrong time of year? I just came out of hibernation last week. (Funny how that happens either just before or just after the Leafs blow it AGAIN ain't it, and seriously, what could be more depressing than THAT.) :wacky:🤪😜🤣

I’m getting sick and tired of your “Lackadaisical” fishing posts…. “Oh, I went fishing again and” bam bam bam.

Sincerely,

Irritable
WTF is your post about? I am happy to see any kind of fish report. Seems most use the Fishing reports page to talk about other crap anymore. Maybe the site needs a just BS page for people to post on.

On Saturday I launched from North Erie Marina around 3:45PM... Just as I started heading out there was a Yellow Sea-Doo Sportster with two men on it that came ripping up towards the marina.

One fellow ran out of his cottage and started yelling at the boater, then another emerged from his sail boat and started yelling at the boater. They WERE NOT happy and made it clear. There was quite a bit of wake generated, the boats were rocking and banging.

6KM is the posted speed in the channel
Happens all the time. I can't count how many times I've seen boats heading out into the lake put it full throttle as soon as they get to the south end of the breakwall, (some as they reach the north end of it) or don't slow down coming in until they reach it.

WTF is your post about? I am happy to see any kind of fish report. Seems most use the Fishing reports page to talk about other crap anymore. Maybe the site needs a just BS page for people to post on.
I believe he was being sarcastic and jokin around with me as I was with him in my response to his post :ROFLMAO:

U
Mmmmm

Sarcasm and happy to see someone fishing and catching???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks