Fishing Report Well… I found them… LPB June 2

Wildfire

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Launched around 1 PM with one scoop of Collins minnows and we hit the outer bay. One scoop because that’s the lucky number. I buy one scoop we run out but if I buy more than one we end up throwing 2/3 of them away.

Anyways, set up wifeys rod and before I can even mine set up she starts hauling in the jumbos. We ran out of minnows in 4 hours. I haven’t got a count yet but the live wells are full. One big crappie was a nice surprise. Not shown, a couple of OOS bass that were unhooked in the water and a small pike.

I’ll update with a count later.

IMG_2049.jpegIMG_2050.jpeg

Launched around 1 PM with one scoop of Collins minnows and we hit the outer bay. One scoop because that’s the lucky number. I buy one scoop we run out but if I buy more than one we end up throwing 2/3 of them away.

Anyways, set up wifeys rod and before I can even mine set up she starts hauling in the jumbos. We ran out of minnows in 4 hours. I haven’t got a count yet but the live wells are full. One big crappie was a nice surprise. Not shown, a couple of OOS bass that were unhooked in the water and a small pike.

View attachment 73899View attachment 73900
Great catch @Wildfire to you both & enjoy your perch fry!! 👍👍 and hey @Extra Virgin are you reading this?? 🤔 lol 😆 😉 Tight lines & Perch ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟 👍🙂

Looks like some nice fatties wildfire nice going

View attachment 73899View attachment 73900
Can you share outer bay location

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks