Wed Feb 16

pics

Went out of St Williams today to find most of the huts in close! I can see why.. Travel was ok today but it looks as if it will be tough in the coming days... The perch didn't co-operate today with only 5 keepers for me. The good part is that the pike were very active with several on the ice and many more missed...

Thanks for the report pics - the next few days might be tricky out there. At least some of the snow will be melted. We're heading out Sunday - I'm hoping things will be hardened up by then. Fishing has been slow but I've heard of some catches being made - right spot - right time?:)

Thanks also for your day on the ice,pics.I am looking forward of another day on the ice,coming this Saturday.Let as hope,that the Perch/Pike are going to be VERY HUNGRY!!!,for everyone that is heading out,whenever they can.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks