We can fish

as for marinas being allowed to be open????-----can you say flip/flop real fast 100 times bmt---this apparently was B4 last weeks announcement, waiting for a response from the mpp who issued his newsletter

Last edited:
From what I saw, HeartFM updated this post by claiming this information was from MPP Toby Barrett before Friday's announcements...

How I wish it were true @fishing girl pink but unfortunately for us it isn't. (n):(:banghead:

COVID-19 — restrictions and closures that could impact fishing and hunting​

Updated April 19, 2021
RECREATIONAL BOATING

As of April 17th, 2021, marinas cannot be used for recreational boating purposes except: “repairing or servicing boats or other watercraft; placing boats or other watercraft in the water to be secured to a dock until the marina is open to the public; and any other services that may be required to enable individuals to access their place of residence or their other property, support government operations or services, or support the transportation of items by commercial barges.

as for marinas being allowed to be open????-----can you say flip/flop real fast 100 times bmt---this apparently was B4 last weeks announcement, waiting for a response from the mpp who issued his newsletter
Sorry I jumped the fishing pole sorry. Heart fm I just got a little too excited. They have now posted this was on Friday.

How I wish it were true @fishing girl pink but unfortunately for us it isn't. (n):(:banghead:

COVID-19 — restrictions and closures that could impact fishing and hunting​

Updated April 19, 2021
RECREATIONAL BOATING

As of April 17th, 2021, marinas cannot be used for recreational boating purposes except: “repairing or servicing boats or other watercraft; placing boats or other watercraft in the water to be secured to a dock until the marina is open to the public; and any other services that may be required to enable individuals to access their place of residence or their other property, support government operations or services, or support the transportation of items by commercial barges.
I know this sucks I got a little too excited. I thought they had changed their minds. Grrr

@fishing girl pink basically it is the same shit as last year. It's like you can launch someone's boat who is not there to launch it but not for someone who is actually there... I also hear 50 point is closing... but given the weather, I am ok with it until next Saturday and then just cry it out I guess :)

Health officials are saying get outdoors. Less chance of spreading the disease. Its backed by science. Closing boat launches is like having a bear problem and then shooting dogs to solve the problem.

@fishing girl pink basically it is the same shit as last year. It's like you can launch someone's boat who is not there to launch it but not for someone who is actually there... I also hear 50 point is closing... but given the weather, I am ok with it until next Saturday and then just cry it out I guess :)
So sad. I just want to fish. But not in the cold.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks