Wave Runner has enough of the Erie waves!!!!!!

Thx for the invite but I'm in a Fall Classic golf tournament in Woodstock that we have been going to for at least 20 years now.....Good luck Saturday....I'm thinking friday looks good with the NW wind for the bay to chase some perch....Pocono

Thx for the invite but I'm in a Fall Classic golf tournament in Woodstock that we have been going to for at least 20 years now.....Good luck Saturday....I'm thinking friday looks good with the NW wind for the bay to chase some perch....Pocono
@poconokidII good luck fishing for perch on the bay this friday if you go.But,if by chance you catch a lot of pike by accident on friday instead of perch,I would like you to pm me for the location where the pike were caught if you don’t mind,but make sure that @stomp & @Three Bouys don’t find out. lol :ROFLMAO: ;) Thanks in advance & tight lines on the perch & perhaps pike as well!!????:)

Thx there Red....I will definitely PM you for some incidental pike caught...send me your phone number and i can text you....so that your competitors don find out...lol...it still looks good with a NW wind at 18k friday,,so i will go,,,,just have to find minnows...I will call Jimmy thursday....Pocono...

Thx there Red....I will definitely PM you for some incidental pike caught...send me your phone number and i can text you....so that your competitors don find out...lol...it still looks good with a NW wind at 18k friday,,so i will go,,,,just have to find minnows...I will call Jimmy thursday....Pocono...
@poconokidII pm send to you with my phone number & a message.??

well we went out of Port Rowan friday at 8:30am wind from NW ,,,went out to 8fow fished for 30 minutes, moved to EC10,,,nothing there, wind picked up real good, white caps, and the now NE wind was raw,,, moved closer to shore by Rowan, managed 1 dink and a nice pike around 4lbs....left at 1pm...nice to be out with good friends,,,goood luck STOMP and RED....i hope you guys had a great day today and be safe...POCONO

Attachments

• IMG_20191018_120627029.jpg
    IMG_20191018_120627029.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks