Waterfowl decoys and accessories - three lots

Jello

Please read before replying.

Selling my waterfowl gear. The decoys and some bags are divided into lots. I will not split up the decoys. They are broken down into puddle ducks and divers. The price is firm and the first "I'll take it" gets it for the listed price. Pick up location is Port Dover. Cash or EMT. Descriptions provided.

Lot 1 - Puddle ducks. 56 total. Mix of Higdon, Avian X, GHG, Dakota, and DOA. Mallards, Black ducks, wood ducks, and Gadwall. Some of the Higdons are foam filled and some decoys have weights attached, but I have weights for all and some extra line and crimps which I will include (see pictures). $580.00

IMG-20210427-095111.jpg

IMG-20210427-094623.jpg

Lot 2 - Diver decoys. 64 in total. Mix of GHG, Avian X, and Tanglefree. 5 of them are standard size, the rest are over size. The Tanglefree are foam filled. Redheads, Canvasbacks, Bluebills, and a pair of Ringnecks. Many have lines/weights. Some are single tied, and some with long line dropper clips. Included are some line drops and various lengths of tarred long lines. The lines and clips are Doctari brand. $660.00

IMG-20210427-095041.jpg

Lot 3 - Rig em right 12 slot decoy bags. Two of them are the taller version and I could fit 2 duck decoys per slot. $150 for all three.

IMG-20210427-094807.jpg

14 Mallard field shells with steaks.

Mix of GHG and Higdon. Large bag included - $110

IMG-20210427-094736.jpg

See other post for more items

Last edited:

noclass

Lot 2 - Diver decoys. 64 in total. Mix of GHG, Avian X, and Tanglefree. 5 of them are standard size, the rest are over size. The Tanglefree are foam filled. Redheads, Canvasbacks, Bluebills, and a pair of Ringnecks. Many have lines/weights. Some are single tied, and some with long line dropper clips. Included are some line drops and various lengths of tarred long lines. The lines and clips are Doctari brand. $660.00

I am interested.
Are you able to be more specific about how many are foam filled(tanglefree)?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks