Wanted - fishing crew out of Port Bruce

Princecraft175

I live in St. Thomas and mainly fish out of Port Bruce. Looking to build a crew for fishing weekdays and weekends. Could be two separate crews. Hoping to enter some walleye tourneys eventually

Preferences:
- avid fishermen that like to go out often(willing to accept others as add-ons)

- can steer a boat in a straight line(tired of being at the helm all the time since alot of people end up doing right 360's)

- can quickly set downriggers and dipsies(hate it when people are so slow I could end up in Burwell or Stanley before lines are out - exageration)

- are not heavy set due to room around the console

- that don't argue with my preferences for setting lines or aren't know it alls(I'm open to suggestions but what I say goes, but don't suggest leadcore I'm not going to change)

- doesn't insist on bringing their equipment without my permission

I have a 2 cycle outboard, no bimini currently and I smoke cigarettes. If those are issues to anyone don't reply.

Please contact me through text only 226-926-6487

I live in St. Thomas and mainly fish out of Port Bruce. Looking to build a crew for fishing weekdays and weekends. Could be two separate crews. Hoping to enter some walleye tourneys eventually

Preferences:

- can steer a boat in a straight line(tired of being at the helm all the time since alot of people end up doing right 360's)

- can quickly set downriggers and dipsies(hate it when people are so slow I could end up in Burwell or Stanley before lines are out - exageration)

- that don't argue with my preferences for setting lines or aren't know it alls(I'm open to suggestions but what I say goes, but don't suggest leadcore I'm not going to change)

I have a 2 cycle outboard, no bimini currently and I smoke cigarettes. If those are issues to anyone don't reply.

Yeah Mikey! If you find that pilot let me know! ?

I think this may be your only option. It steers straight, won't complain about smoke, isn't overweight, and doesn't mind running dipsy divers instead of core. The rest would be up to you and there would be no arguments this way :

1565732056870.png

Last edited:
Best of luck finding someone
In my experience it took years to find a few fishing partners that I get along with
Shows up on set times, not drunk or overhang from night before ,ect
My best fishing partner is my Wife
Only thing I'm trying to change that I catch more fish than she does, so far that has not been the case ?

Preferences:

Good luck

I’m looking for a perch guide out of Burwell. Meet at Big Otter at 5:30am, you buy bait, bring lunch, ice and pay for gas. Must have waypoints for limit catches in past 72 hours., no smoking (that’s disgusting), fresh breath and smell good. Lastly, must be bikini clad, well-proportioned female 5’7”-5’9” tall weighing 140-150lbs.with semi-athletic figure. Must come alone- I’ll supply the rod.

I’m looking for a perch guide out of Burwell. Meet at Big Otter at 5:30am, you buy bait, bring lunch, ice and pay for gas. Must have waypoints for limit catches in past 72 hours., no smoking (that’s disgusting), fresh breath and smell good. Lastly, must be bikini clad, well-proportioned female 5’7”-5’9” tall weighing 140-150lbs.with semi-athletic figure. Must come alone- I’ll supply the rod.
Nahh you asking for too much
Just send picture of boat than we go from there in the relationship

When I opened this Thread 20mins after it was Posted and the 2 or 3 Replies then, I new it was going to open a can of worms with all those stipulations and only a couple of valid ones.

1st thing I thought it was FAKE NEWS then wondered what was in his weed that he was smoking.

HERE ARE SUM MORE THAT HE MIGHT WANT TO ADD TO HIS LIST-JUST A SUGGESTION:

When a Rod goes off don't touch it, I"ll bring in all the fish.

Who is ever doing the netting, don't touch the Net until I say "go for it" (I could add more to that one)

You sit there and not a peep a word until your spoken to.

The driver will keep his eyes forward with no need to see what's happening at the back of the boat.

When your allowed a drink, you dare not spill any on my carpet

If you want more I likely could think of sum.

Even Charter Operators don't have such strict stipulations or they wouldn't be in the business long @tailfeathers please chime in on that.

I checked all your Posted Messages and I find 5 Threads where your looking for people to go out. That tells me 2 things, your regular Buds are just not available to go because of work or family or maybe you don't have any Buds because of all your stipulations. No fun there.

When my Boat was in the water which I usually had 2 regulars and I had more than enough Rods with LC Reels with 2 Braid along with 100's of Lures which they could of used, but they brought their own 2 or 3 Rods including Leadcore along with their Cases of Lures which took a lot of Space up in the Boat. When it was time to set up I would of preferred to pattern fish but I set up how I wanted and they did it their way which to me was a mish mash but did manage to get fish. There was 4 Scotty Electrics long arms all with Swivel Bases. 2 Riggers had 3 Rodholders on and 2 with 2 Rodholders plus 3 others. One Rigger, mine had the Raider Speed and Temp. Also had on the nose a Planer Board Mask with 2 Double Boards. As I did all the driving to where, how deep and the Speed everything else was a free for all with the exception of no booze. Any time that if I asked if they would adjust my Rigger depth or even reset my lure Colors they would do so. If my Rod went off one would grab it and get any slack in and pass the Rod to me while the other took over the steering so I could play my fish. In cases of rough water conditions I would let them play my fish.

We all go fishing, of course it's hopefully to catch sum fish but also have a fun time or a few laughs in doing so whether your putting fish in the box or just having a tough day in getting them and getting back to shore safely. You can't do that when there are several stipulations which certainly is no fun at all. My thoughts!

When I opened this Thread 20mins after it was Posted and the 2 or 3 Replies then, I new it was going to open a can of worms with all those stipulations and only a couple of valid ones.

1st thing I thought it was FAKE NEWS then wondered what was in his weed that he was smoking.

HERE ARE SUM MORE THAT HE MIGHT WANT TO ADD TO HIS LIST-JUST A SUGGESTION:

When a Rod goes off don't touch it, I"ll bring in all the fish.

Who is ever doing the netting, don't touch the Net until I say "go for it" (I could add more to that one)

You sit there and not a peep a word until your spoken to.

The driver will keep his eyes forward with no need to see what's happening at the back of the boat.

When your allowed a drink, you dare not spill any on my carpet

If you want more I likely could think of sum.

Even Charter Operators don't have such strict stipulations or they wouldn't be in the business long @tailfeathers please chime in on that.

I checked all your Posted Messages and I find 5 Threads where your looking for people to go out. That tells me 2 things, your regular Buds are just not available to go because of work or family or maybe you don't have any Buds because of all your stipulations. No fun there.

When my Boat was in the water which I usually had 2 regulars and I had more than enough Rods with LC Reels with 2 Braid along with 100's of Lures which they could of used, but they brought their own 2 or 3 Rods including Leadcore along with their Cases of Lures which took a lot of Space up in the Boat. When it was time to set up I would of preferred to pattern fish but I set up how I wanted and they did it their way which to me was a mish mash but did manage to get fish. There was 4 Scotty Electrics long arms all with Swivel Bases. 2 Riggers had 3 Rodholders on and 2 with 2 Rodholders plus 3 others. One Rigger, mine had the Raider Speed and Temp. Also had on the nose a Planer Board Mask with 2 Double Boards. As I did all the driving to where, how deep and the Speed everything else was a free for all with the exception of no booze. Any time that if I asked if they would adjust my Rigger depth or even reset my lure Colors they would do so. If my Rod went off one would grab it and get any slack in and pass the Rod to me while the other took over the steering so I could play my fish. In cases of rough water conditions I would let them play my fish.

We all go fishing, of course it's hopefully to catch sum fish but also have a fun time or a few laughs in doing so whether your putting fish in the box or just having a tough day in getting them and getting back to shore safely. You can't do that when there are several stipulations which certainly is no fun at all. My thoughts!
@Get Hooked I agree with you, but I like to give a guy a break for posting the massage and give us some good reading ??
I use to fish with a person that had a similar view on life did not last long from my part ?
Same on my boat as yours : no booze
You can fish with my gear or bring your own
No set plans that can't be changed on a fly
Set rods as you pleased select lures / colors as you pleased, if you make a mess oh well it will wash out , the couple thing I ask anyone who comes with me , be on time
Puke out side the boat please lol ??
And put the lures in a place when you change up that we won't step ,sit,knee on so it's safe
And most off all have a blasting fun

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks