Wanted… Duck Boat

jjr

Hello all,
Looking to see if anyone is parting with a Banks Chesapeake? With or without Motor.
Thanks in advance,

That's a tall order to fill. Are you starting at the top of a Wish List and working down to some kind of duck boat or it's Banks Chesapeake or nothing ? I might suggest looking for St. Lawrence duck boats similar to a Banks Chesapeake ?

Good luck with your search. I wanted a Chesapeake for years and was never able to track one down. Ended up getting a Bankes freedom 17’ a couple years ago. If you can find one jump on the sale right away, you will not be disappointed one bit

Another option is the Scott Deep Duck boat series made by Abitibi & co. ? They make a 14 and 16 footer, are a very stable boat, made in Canada ! My brother has one (16 footer with 15 HP 2 stroke) that my Dad built a top decking for it much like the old style duckers had.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks