Fishing Report Walleye - Port Burwell - Friday, August 20th

I got out got my limit. 60 fow Blueberry muffin and ask her where the ticket today they got all the fish. Caught two sheep head. One was I would call a pig not a sheep a beautiful day. Bugs are getting really bad. Got our limit in about two hours or a little less
Congrats! Took us closer to 4 hours. While we made it to 60 feet we were done. Also never tried Blueberry Muffin spoon..

I got out got my limit. 60 fow Blueberry muffin and ask her where the ticket today they got all the fish. Caught two sheep head. One was I would call a pig not a sheep a beautiful day. Bugs are getting really bad. Got our limit in about two hours or a little less
@fishing girl pink of all of my personal Blueberry muffin spoon’s that I own,(photo’s-front & back of each spoon’s),which one would you recommend? πŸ€” There is not a lot of time for me to try all of these blueberry muffin spoon’s out on the lake,especially Lake Erie,for there are other favourite spoon’s and body bait’s that I own and like to use,and sorry to put you on the spot!! 😊 You don’t have to tell me which blueberry muffin spoon/β€˜s I should use,if you don’t want to. πŸ˜—πŸ˜‰ lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣 thanks in advance,and tight lines and Fish ON!! to you and your husband on your next walleye/rainbow fishing trip out on Lake Erie. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• 5CB1DCFF-0E4D-4F90-BAEF-A321A8494888.jpeg
    5CB1DCFF-0E4D-4F90-BAEF-A321A8494888.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 09673808-FE11-47FB-B2DD-9E8A03687143.jpeg
    09673808-FE11-47FB-B2DD-9E8A03687143.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 39
@fishing girl pink of all of my personal Blueberry muffin spoon’s that I own,(photo’s-front & back of each spoon’s),which one would you recommend? πŸ€” There is not a lot of time for me to try all of these blueberry muffin spoon’s out on the lake,especially Lake Erie,for there are other favourite spoon’s and body bait’s that I own and like to use,and sorry to put you on the spot!! 😊 You don’t have to tell me which blueberry muffin spoon/β€˜s I should use,if you don’t want to. πŸ˜—πŸ˜‰ lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣 thanks in advance,and tight lines and Fish ON!! to you and your husband on your next walleye/rainbow fishing trip out on Lake Erie. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚
Bottoms left. Copper back

I’d always help. Or tell what I used. I’m willing to share so we all can have fun. 🎣

I’d always help. Or tell what I used. I’m willing to share so we all can have fun. 🎣
I love ❀️ your attitude @fishing girl pink πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ and you haven’t changed a bit since the day I met you and your husband & thanks so much for your help my friend!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜‰ Fish ON!! to you both & hopefully one day we will meet out on the water somewhere. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• A9F6CCF1-C609-4103-B879-A428EF843E74.jpeg
    A9F6CCF1-C609-4103-B879-A428EF843E74.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 7
Great catches all. I took my first trip this year to Burwell on Friday as well. Got impatient of working so hard to not get skunked in Maitland all summer. The bite was hot in Burwell. Two man limit all 2.5 - 5.5 lbs in 58 - 61 ft of water, walleye were 40 ft down in the early morning and appeared to drop to 50 ft later in the morning when it got calmer. Blueberry Muffin was hot for us as wel fishing girl pink. (bottom right Red Hering). Also hot was Chrome Purple Rapala Tail Dancer and Glass Purple Perch Rapala Deep Scatter Rap Husky Jerk on Dipsy's and 5 colours lead .

I'm really hoping the bite improves in Maitland and Nanticoke. :ROFLMAO:🐟

Great catches all. I took my first trip this year to Burwell on Friday as well. Got impatient of working so hard to not get skunked in Maitland all summer. The bite was hot in Burwell. Two man limit all 2.5 - 5.5 lbs in 58 - 61 ft of water, walleye were 40 ft down in the early morning and appeared to drop to 50 ft later in the morning when it got calmer. Blueberry Muffin was hot for us as wel fishing girl pink. (bottom right Red Hering). Also hot was Chrome Purple Rapala Tail Dancer and Glass Purple Perch Rapala Deep Scatter Rap Husky Jerk on Dipsy's and 5 colours lead .

I'm really hoping the bite improves in Maitland and Nanticoke. :ROFLMAO:🐟
Thanks @NorthernGlory for the blueberry muffin lure tip!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š and enjoy your walleye fry!! πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks