Fishing Report Walleye/Pike - Inner LP Bay - Saturday, May 30th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Looks like my grandchildren got out with their dad and caught a few pike and a walleye in the Inner Bay. My boat is still being repaired Re. hydraulic steering and water in crankcase oil on my 9.9 HP kicker.

Attachments

• IMG_3253.jpg
    IMG_3253.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 342
  • IMG_3246.jpg
    IMG_3246.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 329
Nice i am takin mine out tom. In inner bay try for perch

Looks like my grandchildren got out with their dad and caught a few pike and a walleye in the Inner Bay. My boat is still being repaired Re. hydraulic steering and water in crankcase oil on my 9.9 HP kicker.
Nice ... every year seems to be more walleye caugjy in inner bay

Thx pal. Tring to avoid that fine myself too.
Do u think there's any point fishing for Pike inside of the sanctuary or just head out towards the lake?
Inside the sanctuary @Fisherboy? Ummm, do you mean to the west of the sanctuary? If so, I would say yes based on recent reports.

I think if the MNR can go out and fine people.....then it should be ”Safe” for them to put up the markers for the sanctuary!

It's the six foot rule so I was told. CO's go alone or can maintain 6'. They said many year's without markers.

I was out last Wednesday afternoon and saw lots of boats fishing in the sanctuary, one boat was sitting beside EC10

I think if the MNR can go out and fine people.....then it should be ”Safe” for them to put up the markers for the sanctuary!
My understanding is that the MNRF is not enforcing Covid-19 regulations but the police and local bylaw officers are. That said, they clearly prefer to hand out warnings

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks