Walleye in the Inner Bay

ChemongThornton

I've heard two stories in the past week about catching walleye in the Inner Bay off the Millionaires. Can anyone confirm?

I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CATCHES AT LEAST 2 EVERY YEAR TROLLING FOR BASS
IN THE DEEP WEEDS NORTH OF EC-10 ALSO 2 OR 3 YEARS AGO SOMEONE ICE FISHING WOULD CATCH THE ODD ONE IN THE SAME AREA EARLY MORNING AT DAY BREAK I HAVE SEEN ONE CAUGHT SAME AREA 10LBS BUT TO TARGET THEM YOU MAY BE FISHING MANY MANY HOURS TO HOOK ONE BUT THERE IS THE ODD ONE OUT THERE

I caught two out bass fishing in the inner bay channel before. Got them on a plain ol dew worm. Was several years ago but they are in there

Ive limited out on walleye in the bay several times in late july and august when i use to target them in the late 90,s.
Several were over 10 pounds, and i know a certain french fella who has a thirteen + eye on the wall of his den caught out in the channel by ec 10.
erie dearies, and copper mepps no 5"s with a dew worm, and go by one of those calanders which have the shaded fish on them indicating the best times to go, and we use to get a lot of them......
But then we got bigger boats and fished burwell ;)

caught one years ago using a white spinner bait in the north channel.

Blastr

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks