Off Topic Wackm 10% code

Wackm Tackle

Hey everyone, hope you all had a fabulous long weekend. We all know the big numbers of walleyes aren't too far away from the central basin.

We are offering 10% off all products on our website for channel 68 members. Plus a free stomps briefs spoon if you spend 75$ before tax and shipping. Please specify your choice of spoon and size through email on our website.

We have 4 new harness colours, 4 new spoon colours, and 2 new colours in redfins. Were also offering some great hoodies, toques, and hats. I will post some pics of the new colours soon. We are always here to answer questions and provide help where we can.

The code is. CHANNEL68

Tight lines.

Thanks for the offer.
I would suggest that @Wackm Tackle puts a link to your website in their signature.

Love the wonderbread redfins I had Wackm custom paint for me a couple years ago. Great tackle!

Got my order today. Very happy with there products. Been using the rrf for years with great success. Excited to try the spoons I ordered. Thank you for the supreme customer service, great product and fast shipping too. 👍👍

Hey everyone, hope you all had a fabulous long weekend. We all know the big numbers of walleyes aren't too far away from the central basin.

We are offering 10% off all products on our website for channel 68 members. Plus a free stomps briefs spoon if you spend 75$ before tax and shipping. Please specify your choice of spoon and size through email on our website.

We have 4 new harness colours, 4 new spoon colours, and 2 new colours in redfins. Were also offering some great hoodies, toques, and hats. I will post some pics of the new colours soon. We are always here to answer questions and provide help where we can.

The code is. CHANNEL68

Tight lines.
Best spoons and rff’s these always get me fish in the boat. Thanks for the discount!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks