Versa max

Fish Whisperer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
What's a reasonable price for a 3 year old versa max single barrel multi chokes. Mobile camo. Gotta friend looking to sell and trying to come up with price. It was around 1300 new

Guns hold their price fairly well unless it's been abused or it's an oddball. IF... he paid 1300 CDN for it asking 1200 CDN would be reasonable as it is only 3 years old which is nothing timewise. Many places to check and compare online like Shooters Choice, Eli's, Ellwood Epps, etc., etc.. As to the final price it's up to the seller/buyer to decide.

I own one there good guns till they start breaking. My problem is I’ve need a couple parts and that became very problematic with Remingtons upsets over the last few years. I’d say get rid of it asap. $1000-1200 range as mentioned should be fair.

My buddies kid Andre started gunpost many years ago while he used to hunt with us

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks