Validation notices !

Old Cut LongPointer

My gang is good to go for 2021 November Controlled Hunt ! Now if only the weather would cooperate ?

Our group of 4 for 92b first hunt.:)

Yah we’ll be hunting the first hunt first week of November. But yes let’s hope for some colder weather!!

We always choose the December controlled hunt here in Huron county just because of the cooler weather. A little snow on the ground helps with the pushing game. November rifle is spent up in Grey county on my buddies farm while the third week in November is the rifle hunt on the island. God I love the fall!!

Temperatures drop to "seasonal" come this weekend but doesn't leave much time to shed the green. I think the Farmers Almanac said warm Fall but early Winter ( early November snow bomb ?) and of course another rain event coming this weekend that we don't need !

All this rain has kept the creek up which stops me from hunting in particular locations because I can’t cross…
which is where I think the deer are hanging out 🤷🏻

Stillwell's in Fairground is a MNR Licence Issuer. Not sure if Cherwaty's Gas Station on Turkey Point Road still issues licences anymore ? The Service Ontario Office in Port Rowan does not ! So much for servicing Ontarians ? But the Service Ontario in Simcoe will.

Thanks all most forgot to check on line for results. Would have gotten anxious waiting for the mail.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks